Enerlogy Monotoring (EMO) is a sectorised monitoring and consumption control system which allows us to have detailed information for the optimisation of energy use as well as deciding on improvement measures with objective criteria.
The system registers information from the main meters and sectorises, using remote equipment, each sub-network individually.
Enerlogy Monitoring is able to:
- Integrate all existing signals (Electricity, water and gas) in one single platform
- Download the load curve and different parameters by phases from the meter.
- Sectorise electricity consumption.
- Customise alarms with existing variables and ratios.
- Cross the signals and get consumption and performance ratios.
- Act on the installation, turning equipment on or off.