Implementation of renewable energy, a safe bet for clean energy and self-supply
Nowadays an increase in energy dependence as well as the associated costs makes us look for alternatives to the traditional methods of obtaining electricity.
Aqualogy has extensive experience in the development of renewable energy installations for self-supply, sale to the grid or an isolated system. We undertake tailor-made projects and resolve any energy necessity, for large companies as well as individuals.
From Energy Management department, we offer the client a complete service which encompasses the technical–economic feasibility study, personalized accompaniment to get subsidies in the renewable energies and Energy Efficiency field, determination of the facility’s energy needs, project development, installation of renewable technologies, equipment start-up and maintenance of electrical and technical installations. All of this together with consumption management and production control.
- Hydraulic generation systems: Thanks to the development of in-house technologies, we are able to make the most of the energy dissipated in the integral water cycle.
- APT System®: A versatile, compact and complete solution for basic energy needs with minimum implementation costs.
- Photovoltaic Solar Energy: Highlighting projects for self-supply as well as to the grid.
- Renewable Energy Charging Station: Is a tool for recharging mobile devices from renewable enrgie.
- Fotostation: Fotostation are center for Charging electric vehicles with photovoltaic solar energy.